1. REVIEW ALL THE FORUMS/DO A SEARCH BEFORE POSTING A NEW TOPIC. You'll see a search box in the cemetery image logo at the top). The search can be modified very simply by clicking on the ADVANCED SEARCH button...USE IT, IT IS YOUR FRIEND!
2. NO DOUBLE POSTING. I don't want to see two consecutive posts by the same person. Use the edit button to add to your post!
3. USING THE QUOTE FEATURE. When quoting another member, please edit the quote so you're only quoting the part you're commenting on.
4. BE NICE! RESPECT OTHERS! Common sense people! Please refrain from discussion about religion, race, politics, and other deeply personal and sometimes controversial topics!
5. NO INAPPROPRIATE PICTURES/COMMENTS. This includes rude/offcolor remarks about race, religion, nationality, etc. No pics with private parts or questionable compromising positions.
This is a summarized version of our posting guidelines. If you haven't already done so, or something doesn't make sense please go read our posting guidelines available here!
"If I die, I will wait for you, do you understand? No matter how long. I will watch from beyond to make sure you live every year you have to its fullest, and then we’ll have so much to talk about when I see you again…" --Bones
I like Vlad. The more I read about him the more I like him. At first sight, he appeared to me as a serious, dangerous, mysterious guy, but now... I think he's not that bad, he's got a sense of humour, he's got emotions... he's great. I like the way you describe your characters' stories, it makes me feel closer to them. Vlad was a very good idea!