Forum rules CAUTION: SOME threads in this subforum may contain graphic content relating to sexually explicit material. Participating means the reader is an adult, or has the permission of their parent/guardian.
1. REVIEW ALL THE FORUMS/DO A SEARCH BEFORE POSTING A NEW TOPIC. You'll see a search box in the cemetery image logo at the top). The search can be modified very simply by clicking on the ADVANCED SEARCH button...USE IT, IT IS YOUR FRIEND!
2. NO DOUBLE POSTING. I don't want to see two consecutive posts by the same person. Use the edit button to add to your post!
3. USING THE QUOTE FEATURE. When quoting another member, please edit the quote so you're only quoting the part you're commenting on.
4. BE NICE! RESPECT OTHERS! Common sense people! Please refrain from discussion about religion, race, politics, and other deeply personal and sometimes controversial topics!
5. NO INAPPROPRIATE PICTURES/COMMENTS. This includes rude/offcolor remarks about race, religion, nationality, etc. No pics with private parts or questionable compromising positions.
This is a summarized version of our posting guidelines. If you haven't already done so, or something doesn't make sense please go read our posting guidelines available here!
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jeaniene.. Happy birthday to you. Hope you enjoy all the eye-candy and get inspired. At least a little. If not.. At least you got to look at a lot of gorgeous men. Jack Huston
Viggo Mortenson, of course..
Gabriel Gorka. There are already a few pics of him on here.
A million different facets, this guy. Andrei Andrei
Jared Leto. (Who does look kinda Vladish, on some pics, on others.. not at all.)
Hmm. This is it.. For now. (:
Waiting for the book(s) of the sexiest vamp. JZB - stop trying to delete that. You're not a vamp. And way more sexy. Hey, STOP IT! Stupid, arrogant, unbelievably gorgeous bastard. Come here, baby.