1. Lihuan is bat shit crazy. I don't know what's going to happen with the last quarter of the book or so, but the Cadre needs to seriously consider dropping some nukes on her palace (or a big serving of Raid) and taking out the cray cray.
2. At this point, I think it's Mahiya's mom who is doing the killing. Talk about the power of a woman scorned.
3. Caliane worries me. It seems a bit much of putting on a face of sanity on something that isn't. My poor Raphael.
4. That being said, I love the place that Raphael and Elena are at. Love it. As in can not wait for more of their story.
5. Dmitri just started the Making process for Honor. If this doesn't work and she dies, I'll talk to you guys in a month or so while I face plant in a truck of Kleenex.
6. Jason. Up to this point, Bluebell has been the one that everyone screams the loudest for. Count me among that number. I want his book. I had no clue that Jason's story was so powerful. Beautiful. The silent, lethal Spymaster is like sex appeal on a stick.
7. Nalini, you beautiful, beautiful person, should you be perusing the boards and read this - please, please
give Venom a book. You only made me curious with AS, not I want more.
8. I love the continuation of Jessamy's story. We last saw her and Galen (I think that's the right spelling, the book isn't near me now) from Angel's Flight
and it was so sweet to read that they are still together and in love. Bravo.