New Vlad T-shirts Now Available

Posted by
|

To celebrate Jeaniene Frost’s newly approved contracts including two books about Vlad & Leila, our wonderful administrator Tee has created some new Vlad t-shirts.

Also, just so you know…there is a 10% markup on all shop items. Of this 10% surcharge, 30% goes designing the t-shirts, shop upkeep and hosting and maintaining the fansite. The remaining 70% goes to the charity Doctor’s Without Borders. What’s really great about this is that you know a small portion of the proceeds are going to a really good cause.

Comments

Add a comment

You must be logged in to comment.

  1. This just in: Jeaniene Frost news! - Smash Attack Reads07-25-12

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWS

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

SUPPORT THIS SITE BY ORDERING HERE

BUY A T-SHIRT TO support this site & donate to Doctors Without Borders

The Jeaniene Frost Shop

ADS

© 2013 www.FrostFans.com