Hallo Frost Fans!
For several months, we have anticipated the release of One Grave at a Time. Mark your calendars because we’ve dedicated Sunday evening (October 2) at 8:00 PM EST to discuss OGAAT. We will cover discussion questions and will also have some fun trivia and giveaways.
For this special night, we have some discussion questions specific to OGAAT. If you have an additional questions you would like to discuss, you are welcome to post them then. Something that really helps the discussion is to have your answers typed in advance so all you have to do is copy/paste when a question comes up.
1. What was your favorite quote?
2. In this book we learn about the Night Huntress universe?
3. Which character do you like the most and why? The least and why?
4. Do the characters seem believable? Can you relate to their predicaments?
5. Were your views on a character changed by reading OGAAT?
6. What was your favorite romantic or sexy scene?
7. Did you notice any elements of foreshadowing or insights to future works?
8. Any music come to mind specific to One Grave at a Time?
9. Name your favorite thing overall about the book.
To kick off the celebration and make sure everyone gets a chance to win something even if you can’t make it for the release party, we’ll be giving away SOMETHING everyday until Friday (prizes include kindle copies of HTTG special edition and signed copies of OGAAT). Be sure you follow us on twitter or facebook! Remember, even if you’ve read Halfway To The Grave, this special edition is chock full of deleted scenes and is only available for sale until October 25th.
Yesterday’s winner is: Ashleigh! Congrats, Ashleigh! Please reply back to my email to claim your prize!
For today’s giveaway you have the opportunity to win a Kindle E-Book of Halfway To The Grave With Bonus Material! All you have to do to win is leave a comment on this post. Anything will do
- 1 entry per person. Please leave a comment on this post with valid contact information.
- Today’s giveaway ends at 4:59 p.m. PST on September 29th, 2011.
- Available in countries where Amazon.com e-book gifts are available. No exceptions.
- The winner will be selected by randomizer.org and announced tomorrow morning on our blog.