Well that was a fun week of giveaways! Our final winner of a signed copy of [amazon_link id="0061783196" target="_blank" ]One Grave At A Time[/amazon_link] is: jovialvampyre!!! Congratulations! Please reply back to my email at your earliest convenience!
For those of you who entered, but didn’t win, don’t pout just yet, because this Sunday we are giving away prizes during our [amazon_link id="0061783196" target="_blank" ]One Grave At A Time[/amazon_link] Release Party! I hope you can join us!
For several months, we have anticipated the release of One Grave at a Time. Mark your calendars because we’ve dedicated Sunday evening (October 2) at 8:00 PM EST to discuss OGAAT. We will cover discussion questions and will also have some fun trivia and giveaways.
For this special night, we have some discussion questions specific to OGAAT. If you have an additional questions you would like to discuss, you are welcome to post them then. Something that really helps the discussion is to have your answers typed in advance so all you have to do is copy/paste when a question comes up.
1. What was your favorite quote?
2. In this book we learn about the Night Huntress universe?
3. Which character do you like the most and why? The least and why?
4. Do the characters seem believable? Can you relate to their predicaments?
5. Were your views on a character changed by reading OGAAT?
6. What was your favorite romantic or sexy scene?
7. Did you notice any elements of foreshadowing or insights to future works?
8. Any music come to mind specific to One Grave at a Time?
9. Name your favorite thing overall about the book.